The Sales and Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth, efficient and profitable operation of their facility with a focus on driving membership sales, increasing retention, offering exceptional customer service, and meeting company goals.
The Sales and Operations Manager will work closely with and receive direction and guidance from the PPK Executive Team and will oversee all staff including the Coaching Manager.
Pinnacle Parkour Academy is in search of a LEADER and TEAM player who R.O.C.K.S.
R – Results Driven
O – Organized
C – Committed
K – Kickass Mentality
S – Sales Focused
The Sales and Operations Manager must be extremely self-motivated pursuing new member sales through self-generated and inbound leads, promotions, and referrals. This includes calling on new businesses for corporate accounts, obtaining leads from existing members, giving facility tours and utilizing various technologies to track appointments and sales.
Key Focus Areas
- Team performance, collaboration, and effectiveness
- Member satisfaction and retention
- Membership and birthday sales
- Inbound and outbound sales
- Staff management
- Budget management
- Facility operations
- Customer service and communication
- Onsite minimum of 25 hours per week (Note: This is not a job for those looking to check off boxes and punch a timeclock. We want someone who can GET THE JOB DONE!)
Required Skills and Expertise
- Sales experience (minimum 1 year – fitness background preferred)
- Customer service experience (minimum 1 year)
- Experience in team management and collaboration (minimum 1 year).
- Leadership (read Leaders Eat Last if you want the job)
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
Job Competencies Required
- Can develop a rock star team
- Achieve measurable results
- Drive membership sales
- Control payroll costs
- Prevent and resolve conflict
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Effective planning and organization
- Technologically proficient (Google Docs, Google Sheets, CRM, Word, Email)
If you are someone who believes they have what it takes, can have fun with their job, loves people, but knows how to kick ass when it’s needed then let us know by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “I’m a Rockstar Sales Ninja”
Include in your email your resume and Linkedin profile – Looks like this “https://www.linkedin.com/in/yourhandle”