Location: Washington Township, New Jersey
Business: Pinnacle Parkour Washington Township
Date Posted: 08/02/2017
The Coaching Manager is responsible for leading the coaching team and working with students to facilitate personal growth in their training with a focus on providing an exceptional customer experience. The Coaching Manager will work closely with and receive direction and guidance from the Sales and Operations Manager (and PPK Executive Team as needed).
The Coaching Manager must be an exemplary leader who has a passion for developing their students and team. This means being committed to providing the best training environment possible regardless of skill levels and watchful for opportunities to introduce individualized training services.
This position is part-time and pays salary plus commission.
Key Focus Areas
- Team performance, collaboration, and effectiveness
- Member experience and retention
- Private lessons (lead generation and management)
- Curriculum application and implementation
- Training and development of coaching staff
- Initiating sales conversations related to private lessons
- Staff management (approximately 5-10 part-time coaches)
- Customer interaction
- Onsite minimum of 15 hours per week (Note: This is not a job for those looking to check off boxes and punch a timeclock. We want someone who can GET THE JOB DONE!)
Required Skills and Expertise
- Coaching experience (minimum 1 year)
- Parkour experience (minimum 2 years)
- Obstacle Course Racing (minimum 1 year – think American Ninja Warrior)
- Customer service experience (minimum 1 year)
- Experience in team management and collaboration (minimum 1 year).
- Leadership mindset and decision making skills
Job Competencies Required
- Can develop and train a rock star team
- Achieve measurable results
- Maintain a safe training space
- Prevent and resolve conflict
- Deliver a superb customer experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Can handle pressure
- Foster a supportive environment (team and class)
- Technologically proficient (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Email)
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I’m a Rockstar Coach” and include your resume and a Facebook or Instagram link.