Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Business: Pinnacle Parkour Cherry Hill
Date Posted: 08/02/2017
At Pinnacle Parkour Academy, we aim to inspire people to become the best versions of themselves through movement. Founded in 2010, Pinnacle (PPK) was the first facility on the east coast dedicated solely to Parkour & Freerunning. Since the company’s humble beginnings, teaching skills in a small basement in Southern New Jersey, it has expanded to multiple facilities, designed a nationally trademarked licensing program, developed a Parkour Instructor Certification Course and assembled a build team to design and construct set-ups for people across the country.
Our current programming offers safe and progressive training methods ensuring physical and mental advancement through the disciplines of Parkour, Freerunning and Ninja Warrior. We are driven by culture and community. We work tirelessly to ensure our coaches, facilities, affiliates, programming, and obstacles change lives and impact people of all ages in a positive way. And we want you to join us.
This is a part-time position. Coaches are paid per class and we offer paid training.
- Enthusiasm for movement
- Leader mentality
- Willingness to learn
- Dependable transportation
- Basic computer understanding
- Have availability between 5-9 pm Mon-Friday and flexible hours on weekends
- All candidates must be over the age of 16
All candidates must be eligible to work in the US
- Experience working with children
- Experiences in parkour, freerunning or ninja warrior training
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Group Fitness Certified
Job Competencies Required
- Can develop a rock star team
- Achieve measurable results
- Drive membership sales
- Control payroll costs
- Prevent and resolve conflict
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Effective planning and organization
- Technologically proficient (Google Docs, Google Sheets, CRM, Word, Email)
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line “I Want to Coach” and attach a resume and any certifications you may have.